Title

Looking for a blog about makeup, skin care, fashion, reviews & random ramblings? Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My very first blogger award!

Wow! I was awarded The Versatile Blogger Award...very cool! Thank you, Stephanie! <3



So here are the rules that come with the honor:
  1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back - This was given to me by the fabulous Stephanie! She is one of the main people who inspired me to create a beauty blog! Hers is so amazing! Stephanie, you are so awesome & I love how supportive you are to everyone! <3 Take a second and check out her blog here: http://thenewbeautyreview.blogspot.com/ Also, thank you for my award! Love ya girlie!
  2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
 7 Little Facts About Me:
     
    1. I am absolutely obsessed with glitter, pink things, shopping for makeup, reading, baking and cooking.
    2. I married my soul-mate and best friend in April of last year. 
    3. If I didn't love makeup so much, I would become a stand-up comedian! 
    4. My two pups are my world, they are my fur children and I treat/talk to them as if they were human.
    5. Chinese food & ice cream should be a main food group (not together of course lol)
    6. I feel like I have the world's best family, I am so blessed to be able to call such amazing people "my family."
    7. I love nothing more than to have intelligent conversations with other people.  Intelligence = beauty. 
So there you have it! Now make someone's day & spread some love!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...