Title

Looking for a blog about makeup, skin care, fashion, reviews & random ramblings? Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Beauty Army June Box

So by now, you all know I love me some Beauty Army, some months I have had to skip because I just wasn't in love with the products, but the months I do pick...WOW! I've gotten some amazing HUGE (a lot of the times full sized) samples! 
I honestly wasn't impressed with my June selections at all but I REALLY wanted to try the Ruddy Water Fragrance Towelette as well as the EyeCandy Coolers.  After 2 days, I decided to order.  
These are the 6 items I chose for my June box.  
EyeCandy Eye Coolers - 1 Full Sized Pack (WOOT WOOT!)
Youngblood Mineral Primer - .1 oz
Pssssst! Dry Shampoo - 1.76oz
Ruddy Water Blushed Fragrance Towelette - 1 Towelette
Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream - .25oz
Besame Cosmetics Crimson Cream Rouge


My EyeCandy Coolers are ADORABLE! They look like little cucumbers and after a day of work like yesterday, they sure were nice to unwind and relax with! 
I haven't tried my Youngblood Primer yet, I see AMAZING reviews on it, but to me it seems like just another silicone based primer to me. They usually make my makeup slide off within a few hours.  I'm planning on trying it on a day off. Fingers crossed!
The Psssssst! Dry Shampoo is sooo awesome! I've tried them all when it comes to dry shampoos, lately I've been using the Suave Keratin Dry Shampoo, it smells good but leaves a funky residue. This Psssssst! one is everything a dry shampoo SHOULD be! Gives my hair extra volume, soaks up the greasies (ew) and doesn't live my scalp feeling coated with mess! I will definitely be purchasing some full sized ones!
Unfortunately, I haven't used my Ruddy Water Towelette yet...I really want to but I feel like I'm just going to be so sad after I use it up! My good friend Steph from StephsBeautyYT raved about it.  I'm going out for a girls night tonight, maybe I'll use it then. 
Atopalm was picked for my mom, she has very dry skin so I thought this would be great for her.  So as of now, I can't really comment on its effectiveness. 
Disaster Alert! So I don't know what came over me, but for some (blonde) reason I used this OVER my setting powder on my cheeks! What a mess! Thank goodness I wasn't going anywhere else.  I then tried it on my lips and it turned them a beautiful red...my lips didn't feel dried out at all either (SCORE!) I will use this with just liquid foundation next time I'm going out in the sun :)

So all in all, I'm not wow'd by this months selection, but I am excited to discover some new brands.  
You can sign up for your Beauty Army Kit by clicking here 

Pictures of samples are from the Beauty Army website.
This item was purchased by me, with my own money.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...