Title

Looking for a blog about makeup, skin care, fashion, reviews & random ramblings? Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This or That Makeup Tag

It's been so long since I've done a tag so I was stoked when I saw that the lovely Caateryna tagged me in her post :)

Check out her answers here and while you're there take some time to look around, she's got some AMAZING nail art and one of my very favorites, her DIY Magnetic Palette! Your own homemade Z Palette for a lot less! Seriously, she rocks!


  1. Blush or Bronzer? I'd have to say bronzer for sure!  In a pinch you can just use your bronzer to contour and blend up a bit and voila, blush!
  2. Lipgloss or Lipstick? I used to be obsessed with lip gloss but over the last few years I am a total lipstick junkie.  I really can't even stand the feeling of gloss on my lips anymore, my hair just gets stuck to it! LOL
  3. Chapstick or Lip Butter? Korres Lip Butter FTW!
  4. Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow? Well, I like a good mix of both but if I HAD to choose it would be matte!
  5. Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner? If I'm running late, pencil.  If I have time then I choose liquid. 
  6. Foundation or Concealer? Foundation, with a good foundation I usually don't even need concealer, just a color-corrector depending on how my face looks that day. 
  7. Liquid or Powder Foundation? Liquid for sure! I do use powder foundation to set the liquid though :) I've never been a fan of powder foundation on it's own. 
  8. Neutral or Statement Eyes? Statement eyes 5 days a week, the other 2 days are usually neutral for me...so I guess I'd have to choose statement! Hehe
  9. Pressed or Loose Shadows? Pressed, I only like loose when I'm doing something really artsy like fun designs. 
  10. Waterproof or Non Water proof? Depends on what product...mascara = non.  Foundation = waterproof :)
  11. Brushes, Sponges or Fingers? Brushes, with the exception of my Beauty Blender. 
  12. Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter? Powder on myself, liquid on my clients.
Thanks Cat for tagging me! I tag these beauties:
Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! You are so sweet :D you know what, I never thought of question 10 like that! Waterproof Everything other then mascara is a must! *hugs* thanks for doing the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is a fun tag! Can't wait to do it! Thanks Marina!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...