Title

Looking for a blog about makeup, skin care, fashion, reviews & random ramblings? Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Swatches & Review of Inaz Cosmetics

Morning world! Halfway through the week, although it does feel like a Monday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far.

A few weeks ago on Facebook I discovered a brand called Inaz Cosmetics.  I was reading all of this feedback on their Facebook wall and I knew I had to try them out.  Their ordering system is not like a traditional online store...with Inaz, you look through the Facebook albums and then e-mail your order.  It was pretty neat because it was a whole different kind of customer service, I was able to ask any questions I had!  Amber, one of the creators of Inaz Cosmetics was super sweet, prompt and very helpful.  I ordered 6 sample colors: Lila, Omena, Reptar, Silver Mist, Zen & Merlin.  When my order came I noticed there were 3 extra colors, Pixie Dust, Twilight & Chlora.  It definitely made my day! The best part of it was that I had been debating over Chlora and Reptar but this way I was able to try both!

As far as loose pigments go, I usually don't wear them everyday because when I do use them, I only use them wet and sometimes that just doesn't go with the look I want that day.  I use these more on my clients and the times on myself when I want that extra POP & SPARKLE!

These went on very smooth and blended super easy, when put on wet it is just insane how pigmented and gorgeous these are! These stayed on VERY well! The color is very intense! I used my MAC 239 to apply these.
Top to bottom: Silver Mist, Omena & Lila applied dry
Top to bottom: Silver Mist, Omena & Lila applied wet
So as you can see, they look so much more vibrant when applied wet.
Top to bottom: Pixie Dust, Chlora & Reptar applied dry
Top to bottom: Pixie Dust, Chlora & Reptar applied wet
I wasn't able to get Zen, Twilight & Merlin to swatch dry, they were just not having it! But you can see how fabulous they look wet.
Top to bottom: Merlin, Twilight & Zen applied wet
I use a mixing medium from The Body Needs which you can purchse here. You can use Visine or water, but I've just always used their mixing medium.  I have heard Visine works really well!

I really hope you try Inaz Cosmetics out, they have so many amazing colors to choose from and you won't be disappointed.

Until next time,
Marina - mCubedMakeup

Links: 
Inaz Cosmetics - https://www.facebook.com/Inazcosmeticsfan
The Body Needs - http://www.thebodyneeds2.com/TheBodyNeeds_Mixing_Medium_p/tbn-mixing%20medium%2015.htm

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...