Title

Looking for a blog about makeup, skin care, fashion, reviews & random ramblings? Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Makeup Show NYC & Haul (pic heavy)


I'm just going to attach my video about TMS & my NYC experience and haul!  All in all, I am so happy I decided to go! The deals were just unbelievable! I will definitely be going to the one in LA next March...I have to start saving already :-/ LOL! 
             
And my haul!
                            
Have you ever been to a makeup trade show or NYC? I'd love to hear from you!
Entrance
Yaby
OCC Lip Tars
Super cheap lashes!
Avant Garde for the Avant Garde  
Lime Crime
OCC Polish 
Mehron 
Crown Brush 
OCC Glitters & Pigments
Boo Boo's Bruises & Burns Seminar
Boo Boo's Bruises & Burns Seminar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...